+32 478 810 832 | +32 477 793 594
For an international company with headquarters in Asse, we are looking for a IT Manager who will take the lead on several IT projects within the group. As the IT Department is small (2 employees), the it manager will have to work hands-on on several applications (main focus ERP and WMS).
The IT Manager will have contact with the different sites of the group (in US, Germany and Taiwan) and will work towards a global uniform IT platform within the group.
As IT manager you are responsible for all the IT projects within the group. As the IT department is small (2 employees + external consultants), your role is not only to lead projects, but also to work hands-on with the team on application improvements and implementations.
You are in close contact with the business, you analyse their needs and you improve processes where necesary.
Overseeing all technology solutions and resources, you will contribute with insights and expertise to make recommendations for improvements (on processes and on IT applications side) aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
Together with the management, you chose the new ERP system and the external IT partner(s) you will be working with.
You take the lead on the IT projects: you will define opportunities, identify and prioritize projects.
You will provide IT training to users and make sure the documentation is correct.
• You speak fluent English, speaking Dutch is a big plus. German will be a plus
• You have at least 8 years of IT experience
• Hands-on experience in ERP and/or WMS implementation and maintenance.
• A good understanding of logistics / supply chain processes.
• You have strong project management skills. Certifications in Project Management or ITIL are a plus
• Leadership, organization, analytical and communication skills. You have a good insight of how technology can enable positive business change.
• You are willing to travel (up to 10% of your time).
Interested in a challenging job as hands-on IT Manager? Quickly send your resume to email@example.com