Vacature System Engineer
You are responsible for the proper functioning of existing IT infrastructures::
- Maintain and update the infrastructure
- Detect new business needs and make proposals
- Follow up on new technological developments and ensure that the company is always up to speed
- Implement new tools
- Having an eye for IT security in the broad sense and ensuring that the infrastructure is compliant
- Building and maintaining relationships with external third parties
In addition, you have a strong interest and/or experience in some of the following topics:
- Azure cloud administration (networking, security, virtual servers, cloud services, API management)
- Modern workplace administration (SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure AD)
- Database administration (SQL Server on-premise & cloud)
- Security (firewall, endpoints, detection & response systems, remediation, updates, alert follow-up)
We are looking for a new colleague with initial experience as a System Engineer.
You ideally have knowledge of: networking, servers & storage solutions, VPN, Virtualization (HyperV), Cloud AD, Network security, ITIL framework
In addition, you are a team player: you work independently and you have an eye for the needs of the company and your colleagues in and around the IT team.
You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
You are willing to travel occasionally if necessary.
You will work from Evere and you can work from home up to 2 days a week (after the onboarding period),
There is an eye for individual growth and you can follow training where necessary or wanted,
The colleagues in Evere are your daily colleagues, in addition you will be part of the international IT team,
There is a nice and complete salary package with hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, …
Je straalt motivatie uit en je beschikt over de wil om iets te bereiken?
Dan ben jij de persoon die we zoeken! Bel snel naar Annelore Victor op +32 498 62 99 86 of stuur uw CV.Solliciteren