Vacature Implementation Analyst Energy Management System
Implementation Analyst Energy Management System
- You will be part of a team of about 35 colleagues in Belgium, Czech Republic, UK, US and China to implement and maintain an energy management system at renowned customers in the plastics and textile industry worldwide.
-This includes new installations as well as implementation of releases and upgrades. Structural growth of the sectors and company acquisitions increase the number of projects.
- During your stay in Belgium you will prepare the installations and test the requested applications so that the installation goes smoothly at the customer the customer site, taking into account the specific needs of the customer. You attach particular importance to the guidance and training of clients in the use of the purchased applications and any extensions.
- You will install and configure the software that meets the customers' needs. You will attach particular importance to guiding and training the clients in the use of the purchased applications.
- In this position you will work very closely with your colleagues from the Development team, you make sure they develop the right system for your client.
- You obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in energy technology, electronics or electrical engineering or have an equivalent level of knowledge through experience. This position is open for experienced employees as well for young graduates.
- You are open to other cultures and like to travel worldwide for your job (up to 20% of the time).
- You can work autonomously, you are customer oriented and stress resistant. You think in terms of solutions, communicate fluently and are a good team player.
- Being able to express yourself practically in different languages is important.
-Knowledge of Windows systems and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server) is a plus.
-Basic knowledge of Modbus or OPC systems is an asset.
- An international knowledge environment with a high-tech product range in an open working atmosphere, with flat organizational structure, helpful colleagues and approachable managers.
- External and internal training to master all languages and systems.
- A very attractive salary package with interesting net allowances during travel and all other advantages like a company car, meal vouchers, insurances, mobile phone,…
-The ability to work autonomously and to take new initiatives.
Then send your resume with motivational letter to email@example.com
Your application will be kept strictly confidential and answered promptly.