Vacature Data & Analytics Consultant
Data & Analytics Consultant
- You will design and develop reporting solutions within the SAP stack, considering the business and technical requirements.
- Your main job will consist of implementing pragmatic solutions for all companies in the group.
- You will translate business requirements into data models, queries, views, reports, dashboards
- You will be a promotor for business intelligence solutions, to become a data-driven company
- You have a strong analytical mentality and conceptual way of thinking
- You want to take part of a team but like to take initiative, you can work independently and like to learn and explore new things
- You have strong communication skills to understand your customer
- You like to work in an agile and pragmatic mode
- You are result, customer and quality oriented
- You want to be part of a fast moving company/team
- You have a degree in IT or Business, understanding the business processes
- You have experience in Business Intelligence, understanding data models, master data, etl flows
- You are fluent in English, but basic knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
- You will engage in close consultation with stakeholders from our departments / levels in the company
An internal job in Oostkamp (West-Flanders) at a fast growing and dynamic company which is also
Substantial growing possibilities in a fast growing firm. Moving up on the ladder is a possibility, not a requirement or obligation.
The firm offers a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
Flexible hours, working from home is a possibility.
Je straalt motivatie uit en je beschikt over de wil om iets te bereiken?
Dan ben jij de persoon die we zoeken! Bel snel naar Charlotte Samain op +32 477 79 35 94 of stuur uw CV.Solliciteren