+32 478 810 832 | +32 477 793 594
Our client is an international production company within the chemical industry. As from July 2019 they will start with the first blueprints for the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana worldwide. Therefore, they are looking for a SAP SD / CRM Functional Analyst to join their team, based in their HQ in the port of Ghent.
· As IT project team member you contribute to the success of implementation projects in your area of expertise.
· You are responsible for the setup, continuous improvement and maintenance of applications within the domain of SAP Sales & Distribution and C4C (CRM module).
· You analyse business processes and requirements and you translate these in functional and technical specifications.
· You provide second line support to business users.
· You work closely together with other IT application team members, business process owners and key users.
· You have a Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, ICT or equivalent through experience.
· You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SAP SD/LE configuration.
· Knowledge of SAP C4C is an asset.
· You have a strong analytical mind , you are very result-driven but above all you are a teamplayer with strong communication skills.
· You are fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset.
· You are prepared to travel occasionally.
· A position within a fast-growing international environment.
· Flexible working hours, 1 day per week home office.
· A good salary package with attractive extra-legal advantages, company car option, 32 to 42 holidays.